“For retail, it’s no longer about buying stuff and putting it in the window. Those days are over.”
-Bert Jacobs, CEO of Life is good
Today’s retail landscape has changed (drastically!).
Our goal is to help clients create authentic brands that win in this new retail space. A large part of the work we do with clients is research-based: consulting on existing data, guiding new research with a customer focus, and completing our Customer Playbook—a tool that provides a comprehensive understanding of the customer within the context of the business and industry, guiding decision making and future research.
Join us at the SAP Retail Executive Forum and find out how we and these 10 visionaries have embraced the new normal to cultivate businesses that thrive instead of just survive.
- Dick Johnson – Chairman, President, and CEO of Foot Locker
- BJ Bueno – CEO of The Cult Branding Company
- Jim Sinegal – Co-founder and Director of Costco
- Doug Wood – CEO of Tommy Bahama
- Betsy Atkins – Three-time CEO and serial entrepreneur
- Paul Fipps – CIO & EVP Global Operations of Under Armour
- Scott Galloway – CEO of L2 and professor at NYU Stern
- Andrea Weiss – CEO of The O Alliance
- Leslie Sarasin – CEO of Food Marketing Institute
- Matt Shay – CEO of National Retail Federation
- Scott McKain – CEO of The Distinction Institute
- Robin Lewis – CEO of The Robin Report
See you in New York!
BJ Bueno + SAP Retail