Salviati: Now you see how easy it is to understand.
Sagrego: So are all truths, once they are discovered; the point is in being able to discover them.
Asking the right questions can help you discover the hidden potential in your business. Think about your top of mind response to these fifteen questions to better understand how you can leap over your competition.
- Where are the best opportunities for your business today?
- How do you stand out in crowded markets?
- How do you deliver the best solutions for customers and the best returns to shareholders?
- Where should you focus amidst this complexity?
- What is your competitive advantage?
- Which markets, brands, products, and customers should you prioritize to maximize value creation?
- What is your defining purpose?
- How do you reflect the aspirations of your stakeholders?
- How could you make more of your brand in new markets or applications?
- Who are the customers for your business?
- How do you gain real insights into what they want?
- How do you create a truly customer-centric business?
- Can you create more radical innovation?
- How do you disrupt the existing market conventions to create a significant and sustainable difference?
- How do you innovate markets and business as well as the solutions themselves?
Did some of these questions get you thinking about new strategies? Try writing some of your ideas down, then share them with your colleagues to enter a healthy dialogue of where you can go next.